The Staff Accountant I - General Ledger will assist with the preparation and compilation of all SEC filings and press releases. Recurring responsibilities will also include monthly reconciliation and analysis duties. This position will be required to review and research guidance from the SEC, FASB, and other authoritative bodies that are impactful to the Company's accounting and external reporting.
Essential Job Functions
- Monthly reconciliation and analysis of various balance sheet accounts, including analysis of budget to actual variances, correction of errors, and performing journal entries.
- Prepare quarterly and annual financial schedules and documents used for external reporting, as well as filings for Section 16 reportable insiders.
- Prepare management and board reports as requested.
- Research new SEC and GAAP guidance to determine impact on new and existing accounting transactions and disclosures.
- B.S Degree in Accounting.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work with limited supervision.
- Manage workload consisting of multiple tasks and frequent deadlines.
All full time team members are eligible for a benefits package that is designed to offer convenience and security to our team members and their families. Programs, resources and benefit eligibility varies based on employment status, average hours worked, location and length of service. For detailed benefits info, please click here or type http://bit.ly/ORLYBenefits in your browser.
Apply on company website