O'Reilly is now hiring a Store Installations Project Supervisor! This team member will assist with the installation of fixtures and product for new, relocated and renovated stores. They will provide technical support for crews at the project site and communicate with the Project Coordinator during the entire install process to meet daily goals. They will also partner with the Regional Project Supervisor to keep each project within the schedule time provided.
Essential Job Functions:
- Manage and oversee the training of the project coordinator(s) throughout various projects.
- Manage the inventory for each new store and make sure it is accurate once installation is completed.
- Review and critique our installation process and make recommendations for improvements or changes.
- Ensure all projects are on schedule and alert the office personnel if there are any changes.
- Work in a professional manner with factory representative installing their product in our stores and with representatives from other companies that are performing a service for O'Reilly: electrician, phones, alarm, general contractor etc.
- Ensure that installation procedures are consistent.
- Allocate job tasks to each team member according to their abilities.
- Manage the attendance sheets for all team members.
- Ensure that safety is a priority at each project site.
- Ensure the Store Installation Checklist is complete and returned at the close of each project.
- Manage accounts used for team member per diem and any miscellaneous expenses.
- Ensure O'Reilly rules of conduct are maintained by all team members on all projects (during and after hours).
- Ability to comprehend all store floor plans.
- Maintain all assets, i.e. company tools, vehicle, etc.
- Ability to meet company deadlines.
- High school diploma.
- Experience in retail merchandising and fixtures assemble.
- Proven current or former Store Manager.
- Excellent verbal/written communication, organizational, and people training skills.
- Must be willing to speak out in daily meetings and provide input.
- Must be self-motivated and work well without direct supervision.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Good math and organizational skills.
- Must be willing to drive or fly to weekly projects and be on sight by designated start time.
- Driving record must meet the standards set in the company's 14/18 point record system.
- Must have a personal vehicle for transportation to and from the project.
- Available to travel away from home for extended periods of time on a continual basis.
- Must be will to work M-F as needed and weekends if needed.
- Must be able to manage personal finances while traveling for the company through qualification/use of company credit card or similar method of managing travel related expenses.
- Must be willing to take direction and constructive criticism from store installation supervisors and office personnel.
- Must be a team player.
- Must be able to climb on a scaffold or ladders to install O'Reilly décor.
O'Reilly takes pride in our company culture, so team members should also hold our culture values as true to their own. O'Reilly values are centered on Commitment, Dedication, Teamwork, Safety/Wellness, Enthusiasm, Expense Control, Honesty, Professionalism, Respect, Hard Work, and a Win-Win Attitude. Above all is Excellent Customer Service, which is the core of O'Reilly and the most important responsibility of our team members.
Candidates must be able to pass a background check, drug test and/or MVR check, as applicable for the role
All full time team members are eligible for a benefits package that is designed to offer convenience and security to our team members and their families. Programs, resources and benefit eligibility varies based on employment status, average hours worked, location and length of service. For detailed benefits info, please click here or type http://bit.ly/ORLYBenefits in your browser.
Apply on company website