We are seeking a true road warrior! The Store Installations Project Supervisor will assist with the installation of fixtures and product for new, relocated and renovated stores. This position will provide retail store setup support for crews at the project site, and coordinate with the Regional Project Supervisor during the entire installation process to meet daily goals. This role will work with the Administrators to complete each project within the scheduled time allotted.
**This opportunity is located in the Dallas, Houston and San Antonio, TX area
Essential Job Functions
- Extensive travel required; road warrior position
- Manage the inventory for each new store and make sure it is accurate once installation is completed
- Work in a professional manner with representatives from other companies that are performing a service for O'Reilly, such as electricians, phones, alarm, general contractors, vendors, etc
- Ensure that the O'Reilly Store Installations procedures are completed consistently
- Allocate job tasks to each team member according to their abilities
- Manage the attendance sheets for all team members and outside retail groups
- Ensure the Store Installation Checklist is complete and returned at the close of each project
- Manage Comdata account used for team member per diem and miscellaneous expense
- Understanding of store layouts provided by the corporate office
Skills and Qualifications
- Experience in retail merchandising and fixtures assemble.
- Excellent verbal/written communication, organizational, and people skills.
- Must be willing to speak out in daily meetings and provide input.
- Must be self-motivated and work well without direct supervision.
- Attention to details, basic math, and organizational skills.
- Must be willing to travel up to 48 weeks a year, REQUIRED.
- Must use personal vehicle for transportation to and from the project.
- Must be will to work weekends if needed.
- Must be able to climb on a scaffold or ladders to install O'Reilly décor.
All full time team members are eligible for a benefits package that is designed to offer convenience and security to our team members and their families. Programs, resources and benefit eligibility varies based on employment status, average hours worked, location and length of service. For detailed benefits info, please click here or type http://bit.ly/ORLYBenefits in your browser.
Apply on company website