The Talent Acquisition Sourcer will partner with the corporate recruiting team to source, identify and hire the most qualified candidates for our open positions. The Talent Acquisition Sourcer focuses primarily on placing the right people in the right roles, while maintaining up to date knowledge of the local recruiting market.
Essential Job Functions
- Conduct complex talent searches through all available recruiting avenues
- Creating innovative sourcing strategies and engagement to bring the best talent to each role
- Source for open positions across all departments
- Identify the most qualified candidates, and schedule HR Interviews with the assigned Talent Acquisition Recruiter
- Use an understanding of talent markets and complex candidate profiles for immediate and near future needs to build a robust pipeline of qualified candidates
- Maintain current documentation on candidates' qualifications and status in the appropriate staffing or tracking system
- Assist with updating job postings to ensure Search Engine Optimization and accuracy
- Provide phone support to the Talent Acquisition team. Answer the line in three rings or less and provide excellent customer service.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, listening, and presentation)
- Thrive in a fast paced, high pressure, challenging and hyper-growth environment
- Operates with high sense of urgency while not compromising details
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Office, email, internet, etc)
- Basic math skills
- Excellent customer service, time management and organizational skills
All full time team members are eligible for a benefits package that is designed to offer convenience and security to our team members and their families. Programs, resources and benefit eligibility varies based on employment status, average hours worked, location and length of service. For detailed benefits info, please click here or type http://bit.ly/ORLYBenefits in your browser.
Apply on company website