The Team Member Injury Customer Service Representative is responsible for taking the initial report for all on-the-job injuries, and is also responsible for being a backup to the Team Member Injury Coordinators on all claims. The CSRs are responsible for ensuring the Coordinators have all information regarding every on-the-job injury claim.
Essential Job Functions
- Take First Report of Injury for workers' compensation losses by phone, email and fax. Enter claim data in claim database, notifying claim administrator and field management as directed via reporting protocol. Make contact with the injured worker on date of injury. Processing all claim information with proficiency and accuracy, in a timely manner while maintaining confidentiality.
- Timely management of the claim administrator for medical only claims, ensuring that return to work information is updated, with close attention to the length and detail of transitional duty. At least monthly, conduct & document calls with injured team members.
- Support and assist claim Coordinators while following and adhering to claim guidelines and standards.
- Provide extensive customer service to field management, team members, providers, etc, referring to other resources such as claim administrator and providing assistance with O'Reilly specific questions.
- Notification to the specified department leadership when appropriate due to accidents of serious nature or to the Safety Team Coordinator when OSHA reporting requirements are met.
- Daily file maintenance of email correspondence, and review of medical bills and work status reports, sending to the appropriate adjuster as needed.
Skills and Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent
- High level of proficiency with computers and office equipment
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Experience in insurance, medical or legal fields desired.
All full time team members are eligible for a benefits package that is designed to offer convenience and security to our team members and their families. Programs, resources and benefit eligibility varies based on employment status, average hours worked, location and length of service. For detailed benefits info, please click here or type http://bit.ly/ORLYBenefits in your browser.
Apply on company website