The Division Training Manager provides support to management of assigned division that assists in identifying training needs, and develops/implements training programs to improve key performance areas. Responsible for Regional Field Trainers' scheduling and development, and for ensuring field training workshops are scheduled and conducted as needed for store team members and managers.
Essential Job Functions:
- Responsible for the development and scheduling of the Regional Field Trainers in division
- Responsible for ensuring that proper training of all team members is conducted at all new store openings
- Monitors the store manager changes in division and follows up with applicable RMs/DMs to ensure all managers are properly trained.
- Coordinates and conducts field training workshops for store team members & management
- Monitors training compliance and provides feedback to applicable RMs/DMs to assist in improving performance
- Works with new DMs to assist them in their new role, helping them in the areas of time management, establishing routines, meeting & presentation skills, and with various reports
- Works closely with DVP and assists with the monitoring of key performance areas, i.e. sales, TM turnover, NCOs/PMs, and shrink of division
- Provide input and assistance in developing action plans for store and/or team member performance improvement
Skills and Qualifications
- Must be able to think and work independently and be highly self-motivated
- Excellent written, verbal communication and human relations skills
- Ability to handle difficult situations with diplomacy
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to lead and supervise personnel without direct contact
- Knowledge of O'Reilly operations, policies and procedures
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Extensive travel required
All full time team members are eligible for a benefits package that is designed to offer convenience and security to our team members and their families. Programs, resources and benefit eligibility varies based on employment status, average hours worked, location and length of service. For detailed benefits info, please click here or type http://bit.ly/ORLYBenefits in your browser.
Apply on company website