The Transportation Field Manager is responsible for managing regionally designated distribution center transportation departments. This team member will be providing oversight, coaching, and training to lead transportation departments to being their most effective and efficient in all assigned tasks. The Transportation Field Manager will be responsible for monitoring, measuring, and improving assigned transportation departments key performance indicators (KPIs).
Essential Job Functions
- Maintaining compliance with all federal and corporate rules and regulations.
- Ensuring the safe and timely product deliveries to our customers.
- Communicating accurate driver manning needs for the fleet/s.
- Timely completion of reporting requirements.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in fleet management.
- Proficient knowledge of the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations (FMCSR).
- Working knowledge of the hazardous materials by highway regulations.
- Familiarity with electronic logging devices (ELD).
- Proficient knowledge of Outlook, Word, and Excel programs.
All full time team members are eligible for a benefits package that is designed to offer convenience and security to our team members and their families. Programs, resources and benefit eligibility varies based on employment status, average hours worked, location and length of service. For detailed benefits info, please click here or type http://bit.ly/ORLYBenefits in your browser.
Apply on company website