O'Reilly Auto Parts continues to be one of the fastest-growing companies in our industry. As we grow opportunities for individual growth arise. O'Reilly is full of successful career stories and believes in a strong promote-from-within philosophy, encouraging you to grow your career along with the organization. We understand our growth comes from the hard work and dedication of each O'Reilly team member.
That is why at O'Reilly we focus on:
- Our commitment towards fostering a culture and environment of belonging where everyone has access to and can achieve success
- Excellent customer service
- Providing our team members a compensation package designed around offering the best price and quality available
Total Compensation Package:
- Competitive wage, PTO, paid Holidays, sick and vacation entitlements
- Stock purchase plan & 401k with employer contributions
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance with optional Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Team Member Health/ Wellbeing Programs
- Educational Assistance
- Career Development Programs to support our Promote From Within philosophy
- Opportunities for advancement
To learn more about O'Reilly, our culture, and benefits visit https://orly.cc/Benefits
Hourly Rate: Starting at: $ 20.00
Our Warehouse Workers are a crucial part of our team and to the overall success of the Distribution Center. Every Team Member has an important role towards the growth and success of O'Reilly Auto Parts.
What you will do in this position:
- Match numbers quickly and accurately
- Stock products and load totes for delivery
- Take pride in delivering excellent customer service
- Thrive in a busy, fast-paced warehouse environment
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to work closely with others in a team environment
- Ability to lift 50 or more pounds without assistance
- Ability to stand or walk for extended periods of time
Qualifications we would like to see:
- Prior warehouse, logistics, and/ or customer service experience
- Knowledge of automotive parts
**Candidates must be at least 18 years of age and able to pass a drug test and/or MVR check, as applicable for the role.
All full time team members are eligible for a benefits package that is designed to offer convenience and security to our team members and their families. Programs, resources and benefit eligibility varies based on employment status, average hours worked, location and length of service. For detailed benefits info, please click here or type http://bit.ly/ORLYBenefits in your browser.
Apply on company website