Orlando Health Cancer Institute is seeking an established Board Eligible/Board Certified - Adult Otolaryngologist to join our comprehensive and rapidly growing healthcare system. This position would include both outpatient clinic as well as inpatient/call coverage at our Level-1 Trauma Center, Orlando Regional Medical Center, or another one of our five adult community hospitals.
Qualified candidates must have completed an ACGME Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery Residency training program and be BE/BC in Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery. Candidates should also demonstrate a strong commitment to patient care, research, teaching and cross-collaboration amongst multiple specialties.
- Thriving physician-led, professionally managed healthcare system.
- Excellent brand recognition, with new patients seeking out Orlando Health for their care.
- Dynamic administration that fosters physician autonomy when it comes to clinical decision making and patient outcomes.
- Great payor mix with patients from top Orlando employers and Orlando Health team members.
- Robust operational support and resources in a collaborative work environment.
- Excellent compensation package, opportunity to make more based-on productivity.
- Benefits package includes time away for vacations and conferences, health/vision/dental insurance along with full malpractice coverage, disability coverage, deferred compensation and retirement savings options.
- Generous sign-on bonus with eligibility for an annual bonus.
- No state income tax!
- Greater Orlando offers direct access to Floridas world-famous theme parks and attractions.
- Our lifestyle options have something for everyone, from the downtown districts for those enjoying a trendy urban flair, to family-oriented communities with top rated public and private schools.
- We have ample outdoor activities including large public parks for your kids and pets, hiking and biking trails, abundant lake access for kayaking, fishing and paddleboarding, with Floridas beautiful beaches only an hour away.
As one of Floridas largest comprehensive cancer care providers with six treatment locations across Central Florida, Orlando Health Cancer Institute has been providing exceptional cancer care to more than 100,000 patients for the last 27 years. The institutes commitment to providing excellence in care includes:
- Participating in clinical trials that offer patients access to the newest drugs and available treatments
- Offering a forum for leading researchers to share discoveries with top physicians that lead to enhanced patient care and treatment options
- Being a first-in-market leader to bring leading-edge cancer technologies to Central Florida
- Treating the whole person and family through holistic therapies and support services
The flagship location of Orlando Health Cancer Institute is the state-of-the-art, 10-story Charles Lewis Pavilion, with 60 medical and surgical oncology inpatient beds. This comprehensive, multidisciplinary cancer facility contains all ambulatory and other services required for cancer care, from diagnosis through all phases of treatment and follow-up. Also located on the downtown Orlando campus, adjacent to the Orlando Health Cancer Institute, is the Marjorie and Leonard Williams Center for Proton Therapy the only proton therapy center in Central Florida and one of five in the state.
Apply on company website