Orscheln Farm and Home is looking for enthusiastic individuals who are motivated, responsible, and have the initiative to make the most of a career.
- Assist Buyer(s) with supplier, Distribution Center, Farm and Home Office, and store communication (written and verbal).
- Set up items, perform system maintenance, enter marketing flyer information and maintain all files. Entering flyer info includes entering promos for zone and competitively priced items.
- Assist Buyer(s) and/or Accounting with vendor communication of Marketing Support Funds.
- Run sales report information and invoice vendor for promotional scan backs.
- Assist with acquiring information out of the company Micro-strategies report writing system.
- Maintain all files, keep vendor files up to date
- Assist in developing plan-o-grams including requesting samples, set POG for line reviews and running reports for planogram review.
- Review DC report and manage import containers while working closely with DC transportation and Internal Logistics.
- Some travel may be required including store travel or vendor travel (less than 10%).
- Other duties as assigned.
- Strong experience in Microsoft Office – proficient in Excel.
- Provide exceptional customer service.
- Ability to follow-up and document.
- Ability to work with vendors, store associates and peers.
- Ability to multi-task and adapt/respond quickly to changing needs.
- Detail oriented.
- Team player and willing to learn systems and processes.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, 401k, Vision
Apply on company website