JOIN OUR TEAM!
The Orscheln Farm and Home DC is looking for an individual to fill an Outbound Manager - 2nd shift opening.
Primarily responsible for all outbound activities of 2nd shift operation. Assist 2nd Shift Manager in all aspects of operations, including, but not limited to, scheduling employees work assignments, granting days off, monitoring work progress throughout the shift and adjusting employees as necessary to complete all work on a timely, accurate, and safe manner. Support the Distribution Service Center operations by ensuring all merchandise is replenished, picked and loaded effectively and efficiently. Support the operation by assisting in improving customer service, accuracy, and professionalism. Manages all 2nd shift operations in the absence of 2nd Shift Manager. Experience with Computerized Warehouse Management Systems (WMS), RF scanning equipment, Retail distribution systems, general warehousing, and Microsoft Office programs.
• Reports to DC 2nd shift Manager.
• Supervises all outbound associates.
• Ensure timely & efficient completion of moves, replenishment, picking, removing empty pallets & loading of all store orders weekly.
• Supervise team of Order Fulfillment Specialists, ensuring all goals and targets are met.
• Ensure that end of shift tasks are completed including security and daily cleaning in all areas.
• Ensure all procedures are followed to guarantee safety, accuracy & efficiency.
• Communicate and coordinate daily targets for picking & loading for 1st shift & 2nd shift teams.
• Adhere to all established Company policies and procedures.
• Support DC operations is all areas (inbound, outbound inventory control, maintenance, transportation & 2nd shift)
• Conduct a Continuous Improvement program improving accuracy and efficiency.
• Cross train with all departments and be ready to substitute as supervisor for those departments.
• Other Duties as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer
Apply on company website