Opportunity available at the Orscheln Farm and Home Corporate Office...Join Our Team!
• Maintain a consistent tone and voice of our brand on all marketing messages, as defined in the company brand guide.
• Write articles for the company blog or acquire articles for the blog from partners or influencers.
• Develop content strategy that aligns with planned marketing campaigns.
• Proofread all marketing materials before they are published.
• Write for marketing content such as radio scripts, video scripts, newsletters, social media posts and press releases.
• Publish regular content to all social media channels.
• Manage customer interaction on all social media channels.
• Create and schedule paid social media campaigns.
• Measure and report performance of paid social media campaigns.
• Assist the print team with flyer design and layout as needed.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Experience writing and editing marketing copy.
• Excellent writing and editing skills, including knowledge and adaptability of various editorial style guides and tones, as well as writing compelling long and short form content
• Experience on popular social media platforms, as a user and also as an administrator
• Extremely computer literate with MS Office
• Driven to be creative, innovative and strategic
• Strong organizational skills and ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects based on business-critical needs and meet deadlines
• Ability to receive and deliver constructive criticism.
• Good communication skills.
• Positive attitude.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, 401k, Vision
Apply on company website