- Exciting opportunity for a BC/BE Family Medicine physician in an established Family Medicine practice.
- Practice in a beautifully designed, functional and well equipped medical office with a family physician and advanced practice providers.
- Team based care model.
- Outpatient only.
- Call Schedule is 1:10. After hours, the OSF After-Hours Call Center will take first call.
- Excellent work/life balance.
- Education: Doctorate Licenses/Certifications: Physician Licensed to practice medicine in current state.
- Board certified or board eligible in the appropriate specialty (ies).
- Obtain and maintain medical staff membership and appropriate privileges.
- Must be eligible as a provider for Medicare, Medicaid, and other federal health programs.
- Physician shall meet all qualifications to participate in OSF's programs for professional malpractice and other liability coverage.
- Licensed by the Federal Drug Enforcement Administration and the State of Illinois to prescribe narcotics, if applicable.
- Demonstrates the knowledge and skills necessary to provide patient care aligned to the preferences, goals, and needs of the patients served
EOE Employer M/F/Vet/Disabled
Exciting opportunity for a BC/BE Family Medicine physician in an established Family Medicine practice.Pr...
Apply on company website