Several opportunities to utilize your skills
From Urban to RuralJob Specifics
- Seeking a BE/BC urologist for patient care.
- You have the opportunity to join either an established practice or an opportunity to build a new practice.
- Strong referral base from a large multi-specialty group and robust hospitalist group.
- EPIC EMR.
- EEO Employer M/F/Vet/Disabled.
- Residency Stipend paid out in bi-weekly payments
- Over $100,000 in loan repayment options
- Paid relocation
- Competitive base salary plus incentives.
- 4 weeks paid vacation and 6 paid holidays
- 480 hours sick time/year
- Generous Signing bonus
- Paid occurrence based malpractice, CME, association membership dues
- Health, life, and dental insurance, and retirement plan
- OSF HealthCare, an integrated health system owned and operated byThe Sisters of the Third Order of St. Francis, Peoria, Illinois.
- OSF HealthCare employs more than 24,000 Mission Partners in 147 locations, including 15 hospitals 10 acute care, five critical access with 2,097 licensed beds, and two colleges of nursing throughout Illinois and Michigan.
- The OSF HealthCare physician network employs more than 1,500 primary care, specialists and advanced practice providers, who are part of theOSF Medical Group.
Apply on company website