CONTRACT 1-YEAR (MAT LEAVE)
OSL is a dynamic, people-driven company providing outsourced sales services for some of North America's biggest Fortune 500 companies. We hire passionate people looking for their next big career challenge.
OSL is growing rapidly, that's why we need a strong leader to mentor, train, and develop region of on average 15 Walmart Wireless Locations.
Here's where you come in…
As the District Manager, you'll inspire our in-store teams to operate to perfection, shift sales into high gear, and make every customer feel like a VIP. You also have an entrepreneurial spirit and a proven record in developing business targets and employees.
- Managing, developing and energizing your dedicated district of prime retail locations, reporting directly to the Regional Vice President
- Supercharge sales by recruiting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, and mentoring your district's awesome sales team
- Creating game-changing strategies for high-performing and underperforming locations
- Managing staffing levels at all locations
- Following procedures for on-boarding and off-boarding all employees as outlined by Operations and Human Resources
- Visiting stores in person to build face-to-face relationships and ensure everyone following policy
- Leading by example with integrity and professionalism to create a collaborative, open-door, team-first culture
Good thing you have what it takes…
- Amazing communication and presentation skills, as well as great people skills to train, motivate and manage a team
- Strong management, coaching, and leadership experience at a retail organization
- A minimum of 3 years of multi-unit experience
- Ability to strategically recruit, select and hire awesome, super-driven team members including team leads and sales associates, along with a sound people management strategy
- Powerful organization and planning skills to schedule people and manage urgent priorities in real time and in a detail-focused and results-driven way
- Strong understanding of the fundamentals of recruitment, human resources, coaching, and performance management and state/local employment standards.
- A track-record of taking sales and service to a new level while keeping operational standards sky high
- Proven ability to manage district fiscal budgets, forecast sales and retail metrics
- Computer smarts, including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Flexibility to work beyond traditional business hours, including holidays, evenings and weekend, as needed (We believe in balance, but also going the extra mile when necessary!)
- Able to travel up to 75% within your assigned district as necessary
So what does OSL offer you?
- Competitive annual salary
- Quarterly bonus incentives
- Wireless/sales incentives
- Full health benefits and company matched RRSP plan
- Real career growth, recognition and advancement in a cool, fast-growing company
- Generous employee referral program
- Personal in-store and online LMS training – we'll set you up for success!
Sounds like a good fit? Well, let's talk!
For more info, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
At OSL, we celebrate difference. We've committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible workplace where everyone feels valued, supported, and reaches their full potential.
Apply on company website