OSL is a dynamic, people-first company providing outsourced sales solutions for some of North America's biggest Fortune 500 companies. We believe in great people doing greater things, every day. At OSL, we hire passionate people who are looking for their next challenging career move. Our people reflect the professionalism and willingness to adapt and learn new skills that make OSL a leading sales and operational organization.
The Field Support Administrator performs a range of administrative and coordinating duties for in field support. The duties include day-to-day administration of employee profile management, security setup, training, ad hoc meetings and reporting, client correspondence, calls and general store support.
- Completes routine system setup (e.g. new hire), onboarding (e.g. onboarding and change forms) and offboarding (extended absences, termination requisitions) activities for assigned practice area(s) and elevates more complex matters for support and or resolution as required
- Primary responsibility for new hire onboarding, changes and offboarding inquiries. Elevates as required.
- Managing employee accounts for multiple systems.
- Supports Field Support Manager through active participation in ad hoc meetings, training and other project assignments
- Assists with ensuring employee file and sign-off requirements are accurate and up to date
- Assists with ensuring client-base system records are accurate, maintained and up to date
- Supports urgent evening and weekend support needs in an accurate and timely manner as required
- Performs any other duties as required
- Excellent communications skills, verbal and written
- Fluency in French (preferred)
- A college or university degree, preferably in business administration
- Relevant experience in system administration and employee profile maintenance
- 1-3 years of experience in wireless retail, sales and/or multi-unit operations
- Good organization skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Effective time management skills
- Excellent inter-personal relation skills
- Strong computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Conviction to improve personally and support continuous improvement
- High level of personal integrity
- Positive and supportive tone, attitude and work ethic
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
For more info before submitting your application, contact us: email@example.com
Apply on company website