LOCATION: STORE #3096, WALMART STONEY CREEK SUPERCENTRE, ONTARIO
Who are we?
OSL is a dynamic, people-first company providing outsourced sales solutions for some of North America's biggest Fortune 500 companies. We believe in great people doing greater things, every day. At OSL, we hire passionate people who are looking for their next challenging career move. Our people reflect the professionalism and willingness to adapt and learn new skills that make OSL a leading sales and operational organization.
As an Home Entertainment Supervisor, you will oversee electronic devices such as TV, computers & laptops, tablets, printers, cameras, drones, video games etc. and Photo Lab requirements. We're looking for a passionate leader to help deliver exceptional sales and service to our customers. You will be accountable for developing and retaining a high-performing sales team while ensuring operational procedures are carried out across the store. You'll oversee and maximize store profitability by managing all financial operations, like inventory control, cash flow and reporting.
Reporting to the OSL Wireless Manager, you will be responsible to make sure your location is delivering excellence in all aspects of the customer experience. Our focus is on talented leaders who have been successful in leading teams regardless of the industry.
- Responsible to achieve set targets and OSL Key Performance Indicators
- Responsible to deliver team member training, coaching and motivational conversations as well as performance management to ensure employees understand what is expected of them at work as they work towards meeting established targets
- Manage teams weekly work schedule, ensure store is staffed appropriately, address payroll, absenteeism and vacation requests
- Ensures store is staffed appropriately always.
- Ensures team members are up to date on all operational guidelines, carriers and product knowledge.
- Follows proper procedures for on-boarding and off-boarding all employees as outlined by Operations and Human Resources.
- Leads by example and creates an open-door environment that encourages teamwork.
- Acts with professionalism and integrity.
- Various other duties as required
- 3+ years retail and management experience.
- Experience within the electronics and photo lab sectors are considered an asset.
- Proven ability to drive sales and service while also achieving operational standards and success through field teams.
- Proven ability to manage budgets, forecast sales, merchandising, and retail metrics.
- Proven ability/ application of the fundamentals of coaching & performance management.
- Effective communication and presentation skills.
- Customer service orientation, sense of urgency, detail-oriented, problem solver.
- Flexibility to work various schedules including days, evenings and weekends
Physical Job Requirements:
- Ability to lift 30-50 pounds.
- Ability to stand/walk for extensive periods of time.
- Base + Bonus
- Personal in-store and online LMS training
- Medical, dental, and extended health benefits
- Employee referral program (starting at $250 per successful referral)
- Real career growth, recognition and development – we nurture talent!
If you require further information before submitting your application, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply on company website