Multi-Unit Wireless Manager
Who are we?
OSL is a dynamic, people-first company providing outsourced sales solutions for some of North America's biggest Fortune 500 companies. We believe in great people doing greater things, every day.
Walmart USA has teamed up with OSL to operate Walmart Wireless Mobile Centers across the United States. That's why we're looking for a results-driven, hands-on manager to head up 2 to 4 stores and develop a team of talented experts to deliver best-in-class customer experiences.
Here's where you come in…
As a Team Lead Manager, you're key to our success. An inspiring leader who can help our State (Location, Location and Location) stores deliver awesome sales and great service. You'll get to build your own a sales team while managing operations and maximizing profitability. Reporting to the District Manager, you'll make sure your locations are operating efficiently and expertly. You'll be a coach who can inspire a team, have a passion for sales and a knowledgeable expert delivering amazing customer experiences.
Good thing you have what it takes:
- 1-3 years retail management experience – in wireless or electronics, a definite asset
- Proven ability to drive sales and service, plus operational success via field teams
- Solid track record of managing budgets, forecasting sales, merchandising, and retail metrics
- Experience with recruitment, coaching, HR, and US employment standards.
- Strong communication and presentation skills – we're selling communications!
- Good customer service instincts: bias to action, eye for detail, problem solver
- Ability to work evenings and weekends
- Your own vehicle and the ability to travel frequently to your stores, day and evening
- Ability to lift 30-50 pounds and stand for extended periods of time
So what does OSL offer you?
- An excellent employee benefits program – your wellbeing is important!
- The chance to become an important part of a cool, fast-growing company
- Compensation for your fuel mileage
- Cell phone service discounts
Sounds like a good fit? Let's talk.
For more info before submitting your application, contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
OSL is committed to an inclusive workplace that does not discriminate against race, nationality, religion, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender, or gender identity. We believe in diversity and encourage any qualified individual to apply. We are an EEOC Employer.
Apply on company website