SAM'S CLUB SINGLE UNIT WIRELESS MANAGER (TEAM LEAD)
Who are we?
OSL is a dynamic, people-driven company providing outsourced sales services for some of North America's biggest Fortune 500 companies. We hire passionate people looking for their next big career challenge.
OSL is growing rapidly, that's why we need a hands-on lead from the front Single Unit Wireless Manager to train, mentor and develop.
Here's where you come in…
You're a Single Unit Wireless Manager who is our go-to point-person at store level. You'll manage one Sam's Club Location and inspire a team of awesome Mobile Experts. Your mission: surpass sales goals, while creating flawless customer experience.
You'll do this by…
- Building your own sales team
- Being an operational wizard, running your locations efficiently and maximizing profitability
- Coaching and creating a great team with a collaborative spirit and passion for sales
- Rolling up your sleeves and selling side by side with team every day
- Inspiring the team with your presence and work ethic
- Keeping up-to-date on product knowledge to help your team deliver the right solutions
Good thing you have what it takes…
- 1-3 years of retail management experience
- A proven ability to drive sales and service and maintain operational excellence
- Expertise in recruitment, coaching and local employment standards
- Killer communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work evenings and weekends
- Your own vehicle and the ability to travel often to check out your stores during operational hours
So what does OSL offer you?
- Serious income potential plus uncapped commission
- Generous employee referral program
- Personal in-store and online LMS training – we'll set you up for success!
- Real career growth, recognition, advancement & a shot at being a valued and important part of a cool, fun fast-growing company
Sounds like a good fit? Let's talk.
For more info before submitting your application, contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
At OSL, we celebrate difference. We've committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible workplace where everyone feels valued, supported, and reaches their full potential.
OSL is committed to an inclusive workplace that does not discriminate against race, nationality, religion, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender, or gender identity. We believe in diversity and encourage any qualified individual to apply. We are an EEOC Employer.
Apply on company website