Assisted Living Companions serve as a universal worker, which attends to all the daily living needs of their residents: assistance with ADLs, meal service, housekeeping, programming, and other essential functions to enhance and maintain the holistic care and growth of the residents.
BRAND NEW ASSISTED LIVING NEIGHBORHOOD!
PayActiv - Access your earned wages prior to pay date
Free Meal during shift or stipend
Variety of Work Schedule options
Employee Sponsored Fund to help employees in need
Additional Benefits with qualifying hours:
Paid time off
Free usage of our fitness center at select Otterbein sites
Health, dental and vision
Life insurance Tuition reimbursement
401(k) with match
- Performs/assists with all resident direct care needs and comforts of daily living as needed.Lifts, transfers, transports, and positions resident, equipment, and supplies safely according to guidelines.
- Observes, measures, documents, and communicates significant information and observations to appropriate personnel.
- Ensures cleanliness of resident's room to include daily cleaning, deep cleaning as required, and cleaning/maintaining vacant rooms.
- Ensures the work place, equipment, and supplies are neat, clean, safe and utilized appropriately at all times.
- Provides for and engages in group activities and activities of interest to individual residents.
- Performs food service functions to include: Serving food, assisting with eating, after meal care, passing snacks and fresh water/ice; recording food/fluid intake, noting changes of eating habits and appropriately reporting.
- Arrives and carries out work in a timely responsible manner to help ensure uninterrupted quality care.
- Provides caring, understanding, and support for the psychological, emotional, and spiritual needs of residents and their families.
Education: High School Diploma or GED preferred.
Experience: Previous training and work experience preferred. Must have first aid training in the past 2 years.
Apply on company website