BASIC PURPOSE: Otterbein Lifestyle Communities seek to enhance the quality of life and holistic growth of older persons by providing high quality service in a cheerful, timely manner and by communicating, coordinating, and cooperating with others to attain goals.
JOB SUMMARY: The Community Marketing Assistant/Health Care (Assisted Living and Skilled Nursing and Rehab) Lifestyle Counselor is a dual role:
- Marketing Assistant is responsible for a wide array of administrative and support duties, as assigned by the Marketing Director. Included in the role is contract administration; activities associated with the move-in/move-out process; reporting requirements (traffic, activity, SOAR, census, REPs, etc.); back-up reception and phone responsibilities; assisting in the planning and execution of logistical elements associated with events, programs, and meetings; and in some cases is also responsible for support in lead generation, sales calls and sales support.
- The Health Care Lifestyle Counselor is responsible for meeting/exceeding sales goals and managing all activities associated with the sales process from initial contact with a referral contact, prospective resident (and/or their families) through closing the sale and ultimately admission. This will include ability to effectively articulate the Otterbein value proposition, develop and manage the contact and leads database, establish relationships with key referral contacts (doctors, nurses, social workers, ministers, hospital administrators, senior center liaisons, etc.), make outbound calls to drive on campus or on location appointments, conduct appointments and tours to complete the process; and represent Otterbein at various public functions.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for all duties, follow up and support to new residents (up to 90 days after move in).
- Maintain adequate supply of facility information packets.
- Follow up on all paperwork for admission of new residents (after move in) including dissemination of forms and set up of resident files.
- Be able to answer questions pertaining to admissions documents for all new residents.
- Update the Resident Directory with information on new residents.
- Works with Environmental Services to help new resident get use to new home, apartment or room and ensure the new resident is comfortable with surrounding.
- Included in the role is contract administration; all activities associated with the move-in/move-out process; reporting requirements (traffic, activity, SOAR, census, REPs, etc.); reception and phone responsibilities; planning and execution of logistical elements associated with events, programs, and meetings; and in some cases is also responsible for support in lead generation, sales calls and sales support.
- Prepares resident's face sheets and Business Office forms for new residents.
- Interact with visitors, residents and family members in a positive manner, addressing a variety of issues and circumstances.
- Maintain, develop, and strengthen working relationships with all internal departments and staff.
- Assist Director in coordination of all marketing/admission events held throughout the year, encouraging participation of current residents.
- Meet/exceed sales goals, and meet/exceed Critical Success Factors such as outbound calls, one-on-one appointments, campus tours, lead generation/follow-up and target ratios.
- Productive calls
- Effective appointments and/or tours
- Develop, maintain, and execute a detailed prospect “Sales/Referral Marketing Plan” for Otterbein Heath care rooms/beds.
- Continually update an accurate contact management database, e.g. REPS, with all activity such as walk-ins, calls, letters, invitations, etc. and analyze and use data to drive sales results.
- Build relationships with existing and new prospective residents and move them effectively through the Otterbein Healthcare “Sales Funnel.”
- Build relationships with a network of key referral partners representing targeted hospitals, doctors offices, senior centers, churches, social work environments, etc.
- Answer incoming calls and walk-ins, conduct campus tours, sales calls, home visits, luncheons, and all duties related to lead generation and follow-up.
- Effectively communication information and answer questions pertaining to financial and admissions requirements and documentation for prospective residents.
- Develop a detailed understanding of prospective resident's needs and work with Environmental Services to prepare the residence to meet these needs.
- Interact positively with visitors, residents, family members and community members and be able to effectively address a variety of issues and circumstances.
- Develop and strengthen collaborative working relationships with internal departments and staff including identifying and helping address areas of improvement to enhance the quality of living at Otterbein.
- Assist Marketing Director in coordination of marketing/admission events and encourage participation of current and prospective residents.
- Perform other job duties as assigned
Education: B.S.; Marketing or Business Management preferred, or equivalent experience.
Experience: 5+ years of sales/referral marketing experience preferably in retirement communities, social work, or related fields.
Apply on company website