The Licensed Nursing Home Administrator (Guide) is to create, nurture and sustain an environment in the Neighborhood that provides opportunity for the Neighborhood members to enjoy the highest possible quality of life and provides psychosocial support to elders, families, and partners while promoting the health of the intentional Neighborhood.
- Safeguards the integrity of the Neighborhood against institutional mindset
- Assures compliance with staffing requirements and regulations.
- Facilities neighborhood daily “stand up” meetings
- Completes the Guide “Daily Checklist” as a tool for assessing maintenance of house standards and code of ethics and discusses observation/concerns with coach and attends team meetings as requested
- Responsible for achieving and maintaining quality outcomes.
- Responsible for achieving financial expectations/outcomes.
- Provides leadership, direction to the Clinical Support Team (CST).
- Monitors overall regulatory compliance in all the homes.
- Responsible for all business office functions.
- Forms strong relationships with elders and family members.
- Is responsible for marketing, public relations and advocacy within the greater community.
- Serves as risk manager for small house and participates in Quality Assurance Committee to coordinate follow-up of safety and security issues.
Applicants should have an interest in caring for the quality of life needs of the elders and have a willingness to work as a member of the team. The Applicant must have the ability to:
- Recognize the autonomy and dignity of all elders
- Communicate a sense of caring, concern, and dignity for elders
- Understand how to place decision-making in the hands of the elders whenever possible and appropriate
- Make prompt and accurate judgments with regard to elder care and emergencies
- Work and communicate effectively with the self-directed work teams
This position requires:
- BA or BA in related field
- A current OH nursing home administrator's license
Apply on company website