Maintenance Tech | Otterbein Senior Life | Sign-On Bonus of $2,000*
The role of the Neighborhood Maintenance Tech is to perform internal and external home preventative maintenance and repair. To be an active community participant in meeting the elder's needs.
Sign-On Bonus of $2,000
HURRY! BONUS Offer For A Limited Time
Maintenance Tech | Otterbein Senior Life
- Maintains a comfortable, safe and secure environment for the elders, their families, visitors and partners.
- Assists with moving of elder's furnishings as needed.
- Paints elders living quarters.
- Develops an on-going preventative maintenance program, which minimizes abnormal equipment failure.
- Completes grounds keeping, snow-removal and transportation.
- Maintains documentation of: fire safety evacuation plan, fire drills, disaster plan, smoking policy, fire alarm testing, maintenance, records if applicable, kitchen range hood maintenance, fire extinguisher maintenance and testing reports, generator testing logs, flame spread ratings of interior finishes.
- Maintains log of water temperatures and humidity readings in each home.
- Assist with housekeeping tasks as needed.
- Responsible for arranging vehicle routine preventative maintenance and repair.
- Serves as chairperson for the safety committee.
- Performs any other duties as assigned.
Maintenance Tech | Otterbein Senior Lifestyle Choices
- Education: High School Diploma or equivalent
- Licensure/Certification: Holds a valid OH driver's license
- Life Safety experience
maintenance maintenance maintenance maintenance maintenance
Apply on company website