Otterbein Senior Lifestyle Choices seek to enhance the quality of life and holistic growth of older persons by providing high quality service in a cheerful, timely manner and by communicating, coordinating, and cooperating with others to attain all goals.
The Independent Living Lifestyle Counselor is a key member of the Otterbein Pemberville Marketing Team. The ultimate objective is to assist Otterbein ministries in meeting/exceeding all sales goals and managing all activities associated with the referral marketing/sales process from initial contact with leads, family members, referral sources and all other potential customers through closing the sale and ultimately move-in. This will include the ability to effectively articulate the Otterbein value proposition, develop and manage a large leads database, make outbound calls to drive on-campus appointments, conduct appointments and tours to complete the sale, and represent Otterbein at various public functions.
- Effectively understand and articulate the unique sales proposition
- Meet/exceed sales quotas (calls, appointments, tours, and sales close/admissions)
- Develop, maintain and execute a detailed sales plan for prospective residents
- Build relationships with existing and new prospective residents, moving them effectively through the "sales funnel"
- Answer incoming calls and walk-ins, conduct campus tours, sales calls, home visits, luncheons and all duties related to lead generation and follow-up
- Effectively communicate information and answer questions pertaining to financial and admission requirements
- Develop a detailed understanding of prospective residents' needs; work to meet/exceed requirements
- Maintain an accurate contact management database
- Assist in the coordination and execution of marketing events; encourage participation of current and prospective residents
- Proven track record of successful sales experience
- Mission-driven passion for serving older adults
- Ability to develop strategic and tactical sales plans to meet/exceed objectives
- Excellent customer service skills, good judgement and decision-making skills
- Excellent communication skills: listening, verbal and written
- Must be detail oriented, able to prioritize and utilize effective time management skills and be flexible to adjust to impromptu situations on a regular basis
Education: Marketing or Business Management preferred, or equivelent experience
Experience: At least five years of experience in sales, marketing or sales management, preferably in a retirement community, residential sales or related fields including Realty experience. High level of computer knowledge, including experience with Publisher, Power Point, Excel, Word, and/or other similar software.
Apply on company website