This position directly supports the Director of Nursing and the Nursing Department to enhance the quality of life and holistic growth of older persons.
- Scheduling of STNA's to ensure regulatory compliance and Otterbein Lebanon's standards.
- Maintains PPD excel spreadsheet for home office weekly for Share Point.
- Maintain daily PPD.
- Maintain education logs for all nursing staff.
- Schedule CPR/First Aide classes.
- Tracks attendance for all nursing partners.
- Administrative duties for Director of Nursing.
- Sets up Optimus passwords and new partner training schedules.
- Attends weekly staffing meetings.
- Completes credit card report for DON.
- Orders office supplies for all nursing neighborhoods.
- Orders all ancillary nursing products.
- Thoroughly works with Position Control.
- Maintains and submits attendance bonus logs and uniform allowance logs.
- Assembles orientation packets for new nursing partners and tracks completion/return.
- Works with RN schedule including supervisors to maintain required hours.
- Others duties as assigned.
Education: High School diploma or equivalent.
Licensure/Certification: None Required.
Experience: Must be familiar with UltiPro to complete payroll and run reports. Previous office or scheduling related experience preferred. Knowledgeable in healthcare industry preferred.
Schedule: 10 Day
Apply on company website