Otterbein SeniorLife Cridersville has immediate openings for Dining Services Assistants. We are currently offering both full time and part time opportunities, with flexible scheduling options, both day and evening shifts. This role has the important responsibility of providing our residents with meals that are well prepared, attractive and served in a timely manner. We offer restaurant-style dining for our residents in a comfortable, home-like atmosphere. If you have the desire to serve older persons in a faith-based environment, this is the place for you.
JOIN OUR TEAM!
SCHEDULE AN INTERVIEW TODAY!
Complimentary Meals while working
Employee discount with various vendors, including Verizon Discount
Free membership to onsite Life Enrichment Center, including indoor pool and fitness center
Employee Sponsored Fund to help employees in need
Additional Benefits with Qualifying Hours:
Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
Life and Short Term Disability Insurance
Paid Time Off
401(k) with company match
- Serve meals for all resident's diet orders
- Measure and portion foods accurately
- Clean and maintain the kitchen facility in a safe and sanitary manner
- Perform dish washing of pots, pans and other designated items
- Check in and put away stock/supply orders
- Perform other related duties as assigned
Applicants should have at least 3 months' experience in food service. Must have the ability to avoid food waste, meet meal schedules and serving times.
Apply on company website