Text OTTERBEIN to 972-11.
Do you love connecting with and helping others?
Are you looking for a career that matters
Then Otterbein SeniorLife Communities may be the place for you!
We're looking for skilled, compassionate CNAs who desire a career in an environment that encourages the formation of close, meaningful relationships with those in their care.
Provide Assistance with the Activities of Daily Living. Assist Residents in Preventive, Therapeutic, and Restorative Nursing Procedures. Adhere to Safety and Infection Control Policies and Procedures. Communicate Effectively Orally and in Writing. Maintain Resident Unit and Work Area in Clean Safe and Orderly Manner. Promote Positive Public Relation for the Facility. Perform Other Tasks as Required.
Your new community is waiting for you!
Provide Assistance with the Activities of Daily Living - Provide daily hygiene measures including bathing, oral hygiene, skin care, hair and nail care, as assigned and as required.
Assist residents in preventive, therapeutic, and restorative nursing procedures - Take and record vital signs and weights. Turn and reposition residents who require assistance. Transport residents using wheelchair, walkers, lifts and other assistive devices.
Adhere To Safety and Infection Control Policies and Procedures - Maintain good personal hygiene and adhere to uniform requirement. Practice universal precautions. Perform cleaning of resident bedside unit, care equipment, and utility rooms.
Communicate Effectively Orally and In Writing - Report physical or behavioral changes in the resident, accidents/incidents immediately. Document daily.
Maintain Resident Unit and Nursing Work Areas in Clean, Orderly, and Safe Manner
Promote Positive Public Relations for the Facility
Competencies: To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies: Customer Service - Respond to requests for service and assistance. Interpersonal Skills - Maintain confidentiality Written Communication - Edit work for spelling and grammar. Professionalism - Approach others in a tactful manner. Attendance/Punctuality - Ensure work responsibilities are covered when absent.
Are you qualified?
- Education: High school diploma/GED
- Certification: Certified Nurse Assistant certification required - see below for assistance in getting this certification
- Good documentation, communications and interpersonal abilities
- Ability to use tools and equipment required
What we offer:
- Access your earned wages prior to pay date
- Shift differential
- .50 per meal during shift paid by employee
- Fee use of fitness center (at select Otterbein sites)
- Variety of work schedule options
- High staff to resident ratio
- Employee sponsored fund to help employees in need
- Vendor discounts includes: cell phone; amusement parks, rental car; etc.)
- Family-like environment
- Tuition reimbursement
- Healthcare Insurance – includes virtual doctor visits, no copays, dental insurance, and vision insurance
- 401K / 403(b) with match
- Life insurance (company paid)
Text OTTERBEIN to 972-11.
Apply on company website