JOIN OUR TEAM! Now Offering Excellent Shift and Weekend Differential! Earn $500 More if refer a friend. Assists residents with Activities of Daily Living (ADL's). Provides high quality service in a cheerful, timely manner and by communicating, coordinating, and cooperating with others to attain goals.
Shift and Weekend Differential
PayActiv - Access your earned wages prior to pay date
Free Meal during shift or stipend
Variety of Work Schedule options
Various Vendor Discount
Employee Sponsored Fund to help employees in need
Additional Benefits with qualifying hours:
Paid time off
Free usage of our fitness center at select Otterbein sites
Health, dental and vision
Life insurance Tuition reimbursement
401(k) with match
- Provides quality resident ADL care including teeth care, toileting, bathing, incontinence, and dressing in a caring and supportive manner as needed per individual resident.
- Residents who need encouragement, supervision, cueing, or other non-weight-bearing assistance related to transfer ambulation, toileting etc. receive appropriate assistance.
- Rolling carts, laundry hampers and other equipment is safely moved through work and resident areas.
- There is ongoing observation and assessment with reports of significant observations to the nurse in charge.
- Quickly responds to emergency calls from Independent Living residents as directed by the nurse in charge.
Education: High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
Licensure/Certification: First Aid Course
Experience: Previous experience as a Nursing Assistant preferred
Please join us in congratulating our North Shore Team. They are now a complete 5 Star in every category! Their hard work and dedication to the ministry is a proven success.
Apply on company website