Text OTTERBEIN to 972-11.
Do you love connecting with and helping others?
Are you looking for a career that matters
Then Otterbein SeniorLife Communities may be the place for you!
Check out our new Cornerstone Small Houses: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2bnikySmJU
We're looking for skilled, compassionate STNAs who desire a career in an environment that encourages the formation of close, meaningful relationships with those in their care.
Otterbein SeniorLife Communities aren't just another senior living community! Our peaceful, resort-like atmosphere offers residents and staff alike numerous amenities, such as fitness centers (in select communities), pools (in select communities), and amazing food.
We offer our Certified State Tested Nurse Assistants (STNAs) flexible shifts and work schedules, and our high staff to-resident ratio promotes close friendships and continuity in the daily life of staff and elders.
Become part of our family as a STNA at an Otterbein SeniorLife Community.
Your new community is waiting for you!
Your daily responsibilities would include:
- Communicating a sense of caring, concern, and dignity for residents
- Providing residents with choices and decision-making opportunities
- Assisting residents with activities of daily living
- Sharing information concerning the care of residents so other health services staff will be kept informed
- Working and communicating effectively within a team environment.
Are you qualified?
- Education: High school diploma/GED
- Certification: State Tested Nurse Assistant certification required - see below for assistance in getting this certification
- Good documentation, communications and interpersonal abilities
- Ability to use tools and equipment required
What we offer:
- Health insurance (includes virtual doctor visits, no copays, dental insurance, and vision insurance)
- Tuition reimbursement
- 401(k)/403(b) with match
- Paid time off
- Company paid Life Insurance
- Flexible shifts and work schedules
- Free meal during shift or stipend / .50 per meal during shift paid by the employee
- Free use of fitness center (at select Otterbein campuses)
- Employee-sponsored emergency fund to help team members in need
- Access to earned wages prior to pay date
- Vendor discounts including: cell phone; amusement parks, rental car, and more!
Need a State Tested Nurse Assistant Certification? We Can Help!
We offer a Nursing Assistant Training Class to our STNAs in partnership with local accredited schools. This allows us to train individuals to enter the healthcare profession as a nursing assistant and full-time employee of Otterbein. Participants must be able to attend a 76-hour training course, which will be held at a specified local school.
The school's application fee and Ohio state test fee is included and paid for by Otterbein.Participants will also receive free books and training materials.
After satisfactory completion of the course, you can transition to a full-time, skilled nursing neighborhood assignment. If you are interested in gaining this certification through Otterbein, please indicate this in your application.
Text OTTERBEIN to 972-11.
Apply on company website