To provide a clean, safe environment for residents, guests and employees. To enhance the lives and nurture the growth of older persons by providing high quality service in a cheerful, timely manner and by communicating, coordinating, and cooperating with others to attain goals.
- Cleans, furnishings, fixtures, ledges, windows, heating/cooling units, etc. by washing, dusting, or polishing as scheduled or assigned.
- Cleans floors by sweeping, vacuuming, dust mopping, or damp/wet mopping as scheduled or assigned.
- Lifts small equipment and furnishings alone in order to clean.
- Lifts mattresses, T.V.'s, and large equipment and furnishings with assistance in order to clean.
- Empties trash, cleans trash receptacles, and transports trash to proper area.
- Reports burned out light bulbs, broken or defective equipment, other maintenance concerns, pest control problems, and other unsafe or unsanitary conditions to supervision as soon as practical.
- Communicates, coordinates, and cooperates with other team members.
- Maintains resident rights and confidentiality.
- High School diploma or GED preferred
- Previous Housekeeping in long term care preferred
housekeeper housekeeper housekeeper housekeeper housekeepeer housekeeper
Apply on company website