1st or 3rd Shift
Otterbein Senior Lifestyle Choices is a vibrant, faith-based, not-for-profit ministry founded in 1912, serving older adults throughout Ohio. Otterbein provides a variety of lifestyle choices that respect independence, and enhance the quality of life and holistic growth of older persons. These include independent living, wellness senior services, adult day care, assisted living, skilled nursing and rehabilitative care, home health and hospice.
Otterbein is known in the community for its high quality care. As an RN or LPN, you are essential in enhancing the lives and nurturing the growth of older persons. By providing high quality service in a cheerful, timely manner, you make a positive difference in the lives of those we serve.
TEXT OTTERBEIN to 972-11*
Free Meal during shift or stipend
Variety of Work Schedule options
Employee Sponsored Fund to help employees in need
Additional Benefits with qualifying hours:
Paid time off
Free usage of our fitness center at select Otterbein sites
Health, dental and vision
Life insurance Tuition reimbursement
401(k) with match
Communicates a sense of caring, concern and dignity for residents
•Recognizes the autonomy and dignity of all residents
•Understands how to place decision-making in the hands of residents
•Focuses on providing high quality service
•Demonstrates excellent literacy and writing, documentation, communications and interpersonal abilities
•Makes prompt and accurate judgments with regard to elder care and emergencies
•Works and communicates effectively within a team environment
- Arrives and carries out work in a timely responsible manner to help ensure uninterrupted quality care.
- Provides caring, understanding, and support for the psychological, emotional, and spiritual needs of residents and their families.
- Protects and promotes resident rights; including confidentiality, privacy, dignity, and freedom from abuse.
- Interacts courteously and appropriately with residents, family members, visitors, and other employees under a variety of conditions and circumstances.
- Communicates and cooperates well, and assists in problem solving with personnel in Health Services and in other departments.
- Follows all established policies, guidelines, and procedures, including federal and state regulations, to assure safe practices and quality resident care (includes following of Universal Precautions and Infection Control techniques).
- Other job duties as assigned.
Education: Graduate of approved Nursing Program;
Licensure/Certification: Valid Ohio RN or LPN license, CPR;
Experience: 6 - 12 months of direct care nursing practice
Apply on company website