Text OTTERBEIN to 972-11.
Have you been displaced or are out of school because of the COVID-19 shut-down?
We Have Jobs! Start Immediately.
Join a caring & compassionate team.
Sign-on bonus. Childcare assistance. Career growth opportunities!
Otterbein SeniorLife is the place for you!
We're looking for compassionate individuals to join our team of Resident Assistants. You'll help our residents with Activities of Daily Living and work at our SeniorLife community, a beautiful and active campus setting with a family-like atmosphere. You and your team will work together to set schedules and provide the best care for residents.
**PLUS, take advantage of our new career growth opportunities to become an STNA**
New Benefits & Temporary Provisions Starting Today!
- Temporary childcare assistance program in the works; ask for details.
- New career growth opportunities! Ask about paid schooling to become a State Tested Nursing Assistant.
- Temporary health provisions put in place to ensure everyone's safety, such as visitor restrictions and no congregate dining; therefore, meals temporarily not provided to employees.
- Paid time off
- Shift differential
- Variety of work schedule options
- Employee-sponsored fund to help employees in need
- Vendor discounts
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Health insurance – includes virtual doctor visits, no copays, dental insurance, and vision insurance
- 401K / 403(b) with match
- Life insurance (company paid)
- (Postponed) Free meal during shift or stipend
- (Postponed) Free use of fitness center (at select Otterbein sites)
Education: High school diploma or equivalent preferred
Licensure/Certification: First Aid Course
Experience: Previous experience preferred
Apply on company website