PART TIME STATE TESTED NURSE ASSISTANT (STNA)!!Text OTTER to 972-11.
*New Sign-On Bonuses*
NEW!! STNA TRAINEE-TO-EMPLOYEE PROGRAM
Not State Certified? No Worries!
GET PAID TO GET CERTIFIED
Already certified? Start with increased pay!
Apply today! Limited-time offer.
Do you love connecting with and helping others?
Are you looking to advance your career
Then Otterbein SeniorLife is the place for you!
NOW HIRING PART TIME!
We're looking for compassionate individuals to join our team as a State Tested Nurse Assistant or STNA Trainee. If you are not yet certified, gain your state certification and a career in an environment that encourages the formation of close, meaningful relationships with those in your care.
After satisfactory completion of the course, you can transition to a part-time or full-time STNA position at Otterbein with a pay increase!!
New friendships are waiting for you!
As an STNA in our Neighborhoods, you'll be fondly referred to as an Elder Assistant (EA). EAs provide care to elders in family-style accommodations that promote social bonds and enhance overall quality of life for older adults and caregivers alike. You would be assisting elders in a real home environment at one of our five ranch-style, open-floor plan homes.
Our high staff-to-resident ratio means you'll have more time to engage with elders in activities like card and board games, taking a stroll in the park, or enjoying a home-cooked meal together.
Become part of our family as an EA at an Otterbein SeniorLife Neighborhood.
See what life is like for our Neighborhood staff.
Your daily responsibilities would include:
- Providing high-quality care and safety to elders
- Present elders with choices and decision-making opportunities
- Engage in interesting and meaningful activities with elders
- Assist elders in getting up and going to bed
- Plan and cook elders' favorite foods and eat a meal with them
- Laundry and light housekeeping tasks
- Education: High school diploma/GED
- Good documentation, communications and interpersonal abilities
- Ability to use tools and equipment required
What we offer:
- Health insurance (includes virtual doctor visits, no copays, dental insurance, and vision insurance)
- Tuition reimbursement
- 401(k)/403(b) with match
- Paid time off
- Company paid Life Insurance
- Flexible shifts and work schedules
- Free meal during shift or stipend / .50 per meal during shift paid by the employee
- Free use of fitness center (at select Otterbein campuses)
- Employee-sponsored emergency fund to help team members in need
- Access to earned wages prior to pay date
- Vendor discounts including: cell phone, amusement parks, rental car, and more!
Text OTTER to 972-11.
Apply on company website