Text OTTER to 972-11.
NEW!! STNA TRAINEE-TO-EMPLOYEE PROGRAM
Not State Certified? No Worries!
GET PAID TO GET CERTIFIED
Already certified? Start with increased pay!
Apply today! Limited-time offer.
Do you love connecting with and helping others?
Are you looking to advance your career
Then Otterbein SeniorLife Communities is the place for you!
We're looking for compassionate individuals to join our team as a State Tested Nurse Assistant or STNA Trainee. If you are not yet certified, gain your state certification and a career in an environment that encourages the formation of close, meaningful relationships with those in your care.
After satisfactory completion of the course, you can transition to a part-time or full-time STNA position at Otterbein with a pay increase!!
Your new community is waiting for you!
Otterbein SeniorLife Communities aren't just another senior living community! Our peaceful, resort-like atmosphere offers residents and staff alike numerous amenities, such as fitness centers (in select communities), pools (in select communities), and amazing food.
We offer our certified State Tested Nurse Assistants (STNAs) flexible shifts and work schedules, and our high staff-to-resident ratio promotes close friendships and continuity in the daily life of staff and residents.
Become part of our family as a STNA at an Otterbein SeniorLife Community.
Your daily responsibilities would include:
- Communicating a sense of caring, concern, and dignity for residents
- Providing residents with choices and decision-making opportunities
- Assisting residents with activities of daily living
- Sharing information concerning the care of residents so other health services staff will be kept informed
- Working and communicating effectively within a team environment.
Are you qualified?
- Education: High school diploma/GED
- Good documentation, communications and interpersonal abilities
- Ability to use tools and equipment required
What we offer:
- Health insurance (includes virtual doctor visits, no copays, dental insurance, and vision insurance)
- Tuition reimbursement
- 401(k)/403(b) with match
- Paid time off
- Company paid Life Insurance
- Flexible shifts and work schedules
- Free meal during shift or stipend / .50 per meal during shift paid by the employee
- Free use of fitness center (at select Otterbein campuses)
- Employee-sponsored emergency fund to help team members in need
- Access to earned wages prior to pay date
- Vendor discounts including: cell phone; amusement parks, rental car, and more!
Text OTTER to 972-11.
Apply on company website