This position is designed to insure COVID testing at Otterbein is completed, tracked and analyzed for all residents/elders and partners per government and Otterbein direction in an efficient and cost effective manner. Nurse highly desireable.
- Oversee and continually improve the system and standard process for COVID-19 testing at each Otterbein location in compliance with various governmental agencies
- Develop the weekly testing schedule, and update it as test results dictate
- Communicate the testing schedule to all locations weekly or more often as needed
- Ensure testing is being administered at each location per the testing schedule, report variances
- Oversee test tracking, ensure the test result logs are up-to-date and accurate, record positive test results, isolation, hospitalization, convalescing, etc
- Analyze and report the testing results and trends
- Track and report testing inventory from various testing methods, Industry Lab, Sophia, Veritor, Abbott, etc.
- Order appropriate number of test products from the lab and ensure delivery by test date
- Collaborate with location leadership to ensure
- testers are trained as needed on various testing methods
- qualified testers are scheduled and prepared
- tests are completed and documented for all required partners in the tracking system per the schedule set by the Otterbein Offensive and/or government authorities
- Review and approve billed charges from the Labs to ensure accuracy
- Assist with resolving billing issues for partners if balance billed
- Continually search for and analyze other proven methods of testing that are less invasive, more efficient and less costly
- Other duties as assigned could include:
- Managing a Test Strike Team
- Being a tester (once trained)
- Education: Bachelor's degree or equivalent relevant experience
- Experience: at least 3 years of experience leading a complex system requiring multiple inputs, outputs, and standardizing process within the system
- Registered Nurse (RN), Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) highly desirable
- 6-sigma certification a significant plus
Special Skills and Requirements
- Must have a proven track record of strong results in developing and managing enterprise-wide systems and processes
- Must be detailed oriented
- Above average analytical and critical thinking ability
- Strong organization skills to manage the needs and expectations of multiple ministry lines, locations and system users
- Excellent Communication ability: verbal, listening, writing and documentation
- Skilled at collaborating with others to get results with and without direct report relationships
- Ability to be flexible and adapt quickly to change.
- Fluent in use of Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Must be able to cope with mental and emotional stress related to working with persons who are ill, disabled, elderly and/or emotionally upset.
- Must be able to communicate in English.
Apply on company website