Wait Staff assists in the preparation and serving of quality food to residents, guests, and partners under sanitary conditions, and to give great customer service.
- Must have a smile on your face and give great customer service at all times to residents, partners, and guests.
- Must have good attendance.
- Must be able to describe the special of the day and offer alternatives.
- Must be able to use an iPad to take orders and to pay customers out properly.
- Prepare and set-up of all menu items according to standards.
- Accurately service hot and cold food items, condiments, utensils, etc. onto plates according to the customer's request.
- Restocks café line of other areas with food and supplies in a courteous, timely manner.
- Serve meals to residents in a courteous, timely manner.
- Scrape dirty trays and dishes and the loading and unloading of the dish machine.
- Hand wash pots and pans, and other designated items.
- Maintain the kitchen facilities in a sanitary manner including floors, walls, all equipment, and utensils.
- Safely handles a variety of chemicals and educates employees about the same.
- Assists in kitchen where needed.
- Ensures that a clean and safe environment is maintained.
- Communicates and cooperates with culinary personnel and other departments.
- Maintains resident rights and confidentiality.
- Interacts positively with residents, family members, personnel, and visitors under a variety of conditions and circumstances.
- Follows Universal precautions and Infection Control techniques.
We are looking for pleasant, helpful individuals who preferably have:
- High School diploma or GED.
- 0-2 years in food service within a Long Term Care environment.
Apply on company website