We are currently seeking a Licensed Practical Nurse & Registered Nurse!
12 hours and 8 hours shifts.
PRNs are welcome!
Otterbein provides a variety of lifestyle choices that respect independence, and enhance the quality of life and holistic growth of older persons. These include independent living and wellness senior services!
As a member of the team, your commitment to advancing the health and wellness of the residents we serve is essential. By providing high quality service in a cheerful, timely manner, you make a positive difference in the lives of those we serve.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we supply PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) to keep you and our residents safe. Additionally, we have implemented stronger infection control and testing procedures in all Otterbein SeniorLife locations.
Apply by phone! Text OTTERBEIN to 972-11.
- Access your earned wages prior to pay date
- Paid time off
- Shift differential
- Free meal during shift or stipend / .50 per meal during shift paid by employee
- Fee use of fitness center (at select Otterbein sites)
- Variety of work schedule options
- High staff to resident ratio
- Employee sponsored fund to help employees in need
- Vendor discounts includes: cell phone; amusement parks, rental car; etc.)
- Family-like environment
- Tuition reimbursement
- Healthcare Insurance – includes virtual doctor visits, no copays, dental insurance, and vision insurance
- 401K / 403(b) with match
- Life insurance (company paid)
- Communicates a sense of caring, concern and dignity for residents
- Recognizes the autonomy and dignity of all residents
- Understands how to place decision-making in the hands of residents
- Focuses on providing high quality service
- Demonstrates excellent literacy and writing, documentation, communications and interpersonal abilities
- Makes prompt and accurate judgments with regard to elder care and emergencies
- Works and communicates effectively within a team environment
- *Possible Evening and Weekend shifts
Education: Graduate of approved Nursing Program;
Licensure/Certification: Valid Ohio Registeed Nurse - RN or Licensed Practical Nurse - LPN license, CPR;
Experience: 6 - 12 months of direct care nursing practice
Licensed practical nurse * Registered nurse * Licensed practical nurse * Registered nurse
Apply on company website