General & Joints Practice
- Join 1 Orthopedic Surgeon and an Experienced Support Staff-First Assist/PA/Scrub Tech/Virtual Nurses
- Unlimited Joints/Knees/Hips/Shoulders-Opportunity to develop subspecialty
- Hospital has No Trauma Designation
- Built-in referral base: over 20 PCP's sending referrals
- Well Developed Program-31 Bed Orthopedic Unit
- PreOp (Classes)/Post Op/PT Sees Patient within 2 Hours
- Plenty of Block Time-7am Start/Option to Work 2 OR's at Once
- Mako Robot & Hana Table
- Strong Admin Support & Monthly Orthopedic Surgery Committee Meetings
- Shared Call
- 2 Year Guarantee + RVU/ Relocation/ Full Benefits/ CME/ Tail Coverage/ Retirement
Your New Home
- Huge Financial Advantage!-No State Income Tax & Cost Of Living 19% Lower Than National Avg!
- Lake Lovers Paradise! 90+ Lakes In Town or Nearby!
- 90 Mins to the Coast!
- Outdoor Lovers Paradise: Golf, Mountain Biking, Hiking, Fishing, Boating, Etc.
- Warm Weather all year!-248 days of sunshine
- Metropolitan amenities in nearby Orlando and Tampa
- International Airport, Disney world, Universal studios
- Beautiful beaches, Tampa Bay Professional Sports, Museums, Aquarium
- Housing- low cost of living
- $369k, 4 beds, 3 baths, 2,751 sq ft
- $479k, 5 beds, 5 baths, 6,634 sq ft
- International Motor Speedway-one of the oldest racetracks in the U.S.
- Schools-K-12 Public with IB and Private School Options
- Teacher to student ratio 17:1
- Historic Downtown District
- All the shops you need: Bath & Body Works, Michaels, Marshalls, Home Depot
- County population over 100,000
We have recruited to this community before and can provide more details for your review.
General & Joints PracticeJoin 1 Orthopedic Surgeon and an Experienced Support Staff-First Assist/PA/Scru...
Apply on company website