Pacific Life is currently seeking a talented Business Service Specialist (Customer Service) to join their Life Insurance Division. The Life Insurance Division is one of Pacific Life's core business units, which focuses on giving families and businesses the life insurance coverage needed to help meet important financial protection, wealth accumulation, and wealth preservation goals. Our employees are among the most valuable resources to our clients, and are recognized industry-wide for the World Class Service they provide.
The Business Service Specialist will solve a range of non-routine problems, analyze viable solutions, and interpret and apply precedent to determine the appropriate course of action. The person in this role will also be responsible for problem resolution and specialized administrative support to Life Insurance producers, policy owners, broker/dealer back-offices, and other customers during those same core hours. The Customer Experience Representative will receive only general supervision and are required to have a complete understanding and proven ability to apply related principles, concepts and practices, while still acquiring higher-level knowledge and skills. Other duties include, but are not limited to:
The person in this role will receive training during the first few weeks.
Work hours during training will be 8:30 - 5pm . Normal work hour after training be 11:30 a.m. to 8 p.m. EST.
• Gather information about product capabilities relative to specific customer needs.
• Review customer inquiries, problems, requests, and suggestions and determine appropriate solutions and/or responses.
• Negotiate customer claims, initiate billing adjustments, and arrange product substitutions and returns.
• Research and provide problem resolution, detailed information on services, and assistance regarding paperwork and technical inquiries.
• Resolve most customer concerns and problems using established procedures.
• Ability to process efficiently in multiple operational systems.
FACTORS FOR SUCCESS:
• At least 2 years of experience in a customer service role, or combined directly related training and experience
• Life insurance or related industry experience preferred
• Prior producer administration system experience preferred
• Effective verbal and written communication skills
• Organizational and time management skills
Join the Pacific Life team and watch your career grow! We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes: • Competitive salary and bonus program • Medical, dental, and vision as part our commitment in investing in the health and wellbeing of our employees • Two retirement savings plans: 401k savings plan with company match and Company Retirement Contribution (company-paid) • Generous vacation time and holiday pay • And much more!
Apply on company website