Currently, we are seeking a talented Senior Case Design Specialist to join the Life Insurance Division in Aliso Viejo. The Life Insurance Division works with financial and insurance professionals to give families and businesses the life insurance coverage needed to help meet important financial protection, wealth accumulation, and wealth preservation goals.
The Senior Case Design Specialist supports the Life Insurance sales objectives by responding to field requests for Case Design assistance and related information. Requests come in by e-mail, fax or phone from producers and staff people in all distribution channels.
- Provide case design assistance to facilitate sales of the Life Insurance products
- Run new business and in-force illustrations
- Answer questions regarding Pacific Life illustration software and products
- Test and support all software applications utilized by the department
- Provide back-up phone support when necessary
- Occasional project assignments.
Factor for Success:
- FINRA Series 6 license (or obtain Series 6 and SIE within 90 calendar days of Start Date)
- Minimum of 1 to 2 years of life insurance industry experience
- PC proficiency in Windows and Microsoft Office
- Demonstrated communication and customer service skills
- Proven attention to detail in a high volume work environment
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects, prioritize tasks and work well in a team environment
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills
Note: Job level dependent upon skills and experience.
Join the Pacific Life team and watch your career grow! We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes: • Competitive salary and bonus program • Medical, dental, and vision as part our commitment in investing in the health and wellbeing of our employees • Two retirement savings plans: 401k savings plan with company match and Company Retirement Contribution (company-paid) • Generous vacation time and holiday pay • And much more!
Apply on company website