As part of the Retirement Solutions Division's Product Analytics team, you will be responsible for Assumption Setting for RSD's financial projection models. You will work with pricing, risk management, and valuation to ensure accuracy in assumption updates.
Target level is for an entry level Data Scientist. Candidates who meet most but not all of the requirements are encouraged to apply. Actual job offer and title will be based on level of experience and skillset.
- Support in the development of predictive models for assumption setting
- Work on finding efficiencies through automation and use of new tools
- Build and maintain R-Shiny dashboards
- Help find data solutions for team's business needs
FACTORS FOR SUCCESS
- 4 year degree in Data Science or related field
- Experience with R or Python
- Comfortable working in a team environment
- Experience with SQL is a plus
Join the Pacific Life team and watch your career grow! We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes: • Competitive salary and bonus program • Medical, dental, and vision as part our commitment in investing in the health and wellbeing of our employees • Two retirement savings plans: 401k savings plan with company match and Company Retirement Contribution (company-paid) • Generous vacation time and holiday pay • And much more!
Apply on company website