Director, Internal Wholesaling
Manage all aspects associated within the designated Internal Sales Channel of the Retirement Solutions Division. The channel is comprised of Internal Wholesalers, Sales Support and Managers located in Omaha and is responsible for generating profitable sales within the Division.
Principal duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Utilize extensive knowledge of annuity and mutual fund products/features to achieve assigned sales goals and activity metrics.
- Assist the AVP in the creation and management of the annual Department Budget, including maintaining staffing, overseeing authorized travel and events, etc.
- Working closely with the Managers to achieve strategic and tactical initiatives associated with the Internal Wholesaling Department.
- Development of leaders and teammates within our department utilizing personal development plans, encouraging the sales acumen of the team utilizing personal and collective coaching to inspire efficiency.
- Partner with members of the Field Management and Field Wholesaling force to align sales activities and goals.
- Continue to develop the (Intern/Sales Associate) programs so they can be relied on to provide a “feeder pool” for the Internal Wholesaling desk.
- Understand, communicate and enforce current compliance requirements.
The ideal candidate would have the following:
§ Minimum 7 years sales management experience within the financial services industry, preferably with variable annuities and mutual funds
- Ability to motivate, develop, and direct staff
- Skilled in problem-solving and resolving complex issues
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to communicate with various levels of professionals
- Ability to work effectively in a team supervision environment
- Series 6 or 7, 63 and 24 required
- College degree and/or equivalent experience preferred
Join the Pacific Life team and watch your career grow! We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes: • Competitive salary and bonus program • Medical, dental, and vision as part our commitment in investing in the health and wellbeing of our employees • Two retirement savings plans: 401k savings plan with company match and Company Retirement Contribution (company-paid) • Generous vacation time and holiday pay • And much more!
Apply on company website