The Director of Sales Analytics is responsible for leading a team providing predictive analytics and insights support for the Sales and Marketing organization. The qualified candidate requires a high level of collaboration across multiple departments working with experienced project teams, sales and executive management, and other business partners. The position will increase the utilization of our existing data and analytic tools and will lead the evolution of future predictive analytic capabilities. This includes evaluating business use case opportunities, while solving for the technical challenges of linking disparate datasets from internal data, market data, competitor data, etc.
- Manage the reporting and analytics team whose focus is on the development and presentation of strategic and tactical analyses with visualization for use cases that support the generation of sales leads.
- Proven ability to transform an existing business intelligence & reporting team into a data-driven predictive analytics team
- Deliver Insights: Translate data into insights and deliverables that directly influence Sales & Marketing teams' business decisions.
- Develop and implement best practices by establishing workflows and reporting/predictive analytical capabilities to meet the demands of external and internal stakeholders.
- Cultivate relationships to manage customer expectations to deliver the highest level of service in a demanding and ever-changing environment.
- Ability to present to audiences of various sizes and authority levels
- Ability to collaborate with data scientists and technology management with a fundamental understanding of advanced modeling techniques.
- Bachelor's degree
- 10+ years of experience building & managing a reporting and predictive analytics team.
- Strong attention to detail, well organized, takes responsibility for actions and projects.
- Dynamic and inspirational leadership skills
- STEM background and financial services experience preferred
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications and familiarity with data visualization and preparation tools such as Tableau and Alteryx.
Join the Pacific Life team and watch your career grow! We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes: • Competitive salary and bonus program • Medical, dental, and vision as part our commitment in investing in the health and wellbeing of our employees • Two retirement savings plans: 401k savings plan with company match and Company Retirement Contribution (company-paid) • Generous vacation time and holiday pay • And much more!
Apply on company website