Currently, we are seeking a talented Infrastructure Cybersecurity Architect to join the Retirement Solutions Division (RSD) based in Newport Beach, California or Omaha, Nebraska. The Retirement Solutions Division leverages its strengths in product development, technology, services and risk management to create retirement solutions for individuals, families, and businesses. With the guidance of financial professionals, customers have access to an array of annuities and mutual funds designed to help grow assets and to provide retirement income for financial independence.
The Application and Platform Services team supports multiple technology teams within the Retirement Solutions Division by providing infrastructure and application delivery services on-premises and in cloud environments. The Infrastructure Cybersecurity Architect plays an integral role in defining and assessing our infrastructure security strategy, architecture and practices. A successful person in this role will effectively translate business objectives and risk management strategies into specific security processes enabled by security technologies and services.
Primary Responsibilities include:
• Develop and maintain an infrastructure and DevOps security strategic plan, roadmap and architecture process in alignment with enterprise policies and standards.
• Develop and implement security solutions and capabilities for infrastructure and SecOps teams that are clearly aligned with business, technology and threat drivers.
• Develop and maintain security architecture artifacts (models, templates, controls, standards and procedures) that can be used to leverage security capabilities in projects and operations.
• Validate IT infrastructure, security configurations and tools for security best practices, and recommend changes to enhance security and reduce risk where applicable.
• Conduct security assessments of existing and prospective vendors, third party applications, services and other items.
• Conduct or participate in incident response exercises, forensic analysis, penetration testing, disaster recovery planning and business continuity management.
• Advocate and enforce cybersecurity best practices and share insights throughout the organization.
FACTORS FOR SUCCESS
• Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, cybersecurity or a related field. (Master's degree, preferred)
• 5 to 7 years of experience in a cybersecurity discipline at a senior level.
• Verifiable current certification in one of the following:
o ISC2's CISSP
o ISACA's CISM
o ISACA's CISA
o The Open Group's TOGAF
o SANS' GAIC
o IAPP's CIPT
• Experience in using architecture methodologies such as SABSA, Zachman and TOGAF
• Direct, hands-on experience managing security infrastructure such as firewalls, IPSs, WAFs, endpoint protection, SIEM and log management technology
• Verifiable experience reviewing application code for security vulnerabilities
• Expert understanding of containers, virtualization strategies, public cloud services and identity access management technologies
• Experience in designing and implementing Customer Data Protection and Credentials management (TLS, PKI, Secrets, etc.) solutions
Join the Pacific Life team and watch your career grow! We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes: • Competitive salary and bonus program • Medical, dental, and vision as part our commitment in investing in the health and wellbeing of our employees • Two retirement savings plans: 401k savings plan with company match and Company Retirement Contribution (company-paid) • Generous vacation time and holiday pay • And much more!
Apply on company website