Responsible for communicating Pacific Global's investment management and investment advisory businesses results. The analyst is responsible for analyzing data and developing, designing and reviewing reports into investment presentations for internal and external communications.
- Analyze and summarize data for strategic communications using Microsoft Power BI, Excel and other resources
- Develop templates and models within Power BI to enhance existing reporting and communications
- Develop reports and communications including:
- Client / institutional reviews
- Quarterly Progress Review
- Board Reports
- Strategic Plans
- Creates ad-hoc analysis, reports and management presentations, as requested by Management
- Collaborate effectively with asset managers, Corporate and external parties to drive comprehensive deliverables
- Leverage innovation and technology to enhance and drive efficiencies
- Focus on creative and innovative approaches to understanding problems and challenges.
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, business or equivalent
- Some financial or investment management experience
- Ability to learn/synthesize financial concepts and business processes into clear reviews
- Ability to innovate and leverage technology for efficiencies, enhanced analytics, and complex models
- Advanced PowerPoint and Excel skills
- Team player – good communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven organizational skills with the ability to work under tight deadlines with flexibility
- Proactive in understanding drivers of business and results
Join the Pacific Life team and watch your career grow! We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes: • Competitive salary and bonus program • Medical, dental, and vision as part our commitment in investing in the health and wellbeing of our employees • Two retirement savings plans: 401k savings plan with company match and Company Retirement Contribution (company-paid) • Generous vacation time and holiday pay • And much more!
Apply on company website