We are currently hiring a Manager, Portfolio Operations. This role works directly with the Director Portfolio Operations to oversee the Risk Management, Loan Setup, and Billing functions within the Asset Management area of Real Estate Investments.
- Determines/negotiates insurance provisions/requirements for new mortgage loans
- Manage the compliance of real property insurance coverages for all loans serviced by Pacific Life.
- Casualty claim monitoring & administration.
- Monitoring and reporting of risk exposures.
- Customer service related to insurance matters including escrow impound and forced placement administration.
- Assists with placement of mortgage impairment, forced place insurance and insurance coverage for equity properties.
- Perform comprehensive compliance audit for each new mortgage loan to ensure accuracy of loan setup in system of record.
- Manage the billing process including monitoring derivatives, interest rate adjustments, and manual billing statements.
Factors for Success:
7 + years of Commercial Mortgage Loan experience
3+ years of Risk Management experience
2+ years of proven leadership experience
Excellent written and verbal skills
Strong interpersonal skills
ARM/CRIS or similar designations a plus
Join the Pacific Life team and watch your career grow! We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes: • Competitive salary and bonus program • Medical, dental, and vision as part our commitment in investing in the health and wellbeing of our employees • Two retirement savings plans: 401k savings plan with company match and Company Retirement Contribution (company-paid) • Generous vacation time and holiday pay • And much more!
Apply on company website