Currently, we are seeking a talented Supervisor to lead the New Business Accounting & 1035 team in the Life Insurance Division in Aliso Viejo. The Life Insurance Division works with financial and insurance professionals to give families and businesses the life insurance coverage needed to help meet important financial protection, wealth accumulation, and wealth preservation goals.
The New Business Supervisor motivates, develops, supports and is an advisory resource to team members including hiring, coaching and evaluating staff. Oversees workflow management of daily work and effectively allocates resources to meet department standards to support our clients and align to division goals. Develops and maintains strong working relationships with clients and business partners.
- Hire, coach and develop staff. Utilize performance management tools and methods, including goal setting, ongoing feedback, and development planning collaboratively with associates.
- Monitors the work volumes and productivity. Plans, schedules and reallocates resources to meet department service and quality standards.
- Assess where associates will be allocated to support workflow management. Utilize systems and experience to determine how resources should be distributed.
- Identify and analyze work related issues. Guide team members in formulating probable cause and possible solutions.
- Develop and maintain relationships with internal and external clients and business partners
- Develop and share with leadership, strategies on how to improve business processes, productivity and suggest new initiatives.
- Support fellow supervisors by acting as a back up. Collaborate on daily activities with other supervisors.
- Ensure ongoing communication and reinforcement of core values, vision, and department strategies.
- Lead and participate in process change management activities. Work with other departments to assess and communicate any impacts with or to other departments.
- Lead team meetings and ensure associates are well informed of updates to business strategies, product and operational process changes in a timely manner.
- Inform management of risk of financial or compliance exposure.
- 5-7 years' experience in Life Insurance and/or financial service industry
- Proven leadership abilities, including developing, coaching and leading staff
- Ability to communicate complex, challenging messages in support of business decisions
- Solid problem solving, planning and decision making skills
Join the Pacific Life team and watch your career grow! We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes: • Competitive salary and bonus program • Medical, dental, and vision as part our commitment in investing in the health and wellbeing of our employees • Two retirement savings plans: 401k savings plan with company match and Company Retirement Contribution (company-paid) • Generous vacation time and holiday pay • And much more!
Apply on company website