Currently, we are seeking a talented Office 365 and Active Directory Manager to join the Corporate Division in Newport Beach, CA. The Corporate Division supports the goals and initiatives of all other divisions throughout the company and its subsidiaries. These departments include: Human Resources, Finance, Information Technology, Corporate Development, Public Affairs, Safety & Security, Legal & Compliance.
This role will oversee a small team of engineers responsible for management of our Active Directory, Messaging and Office 365 environments. The leader will provide expert consultation and leadership to these key areas including security, governance, configuration, migration best practices, and strategies to support. Office 365 migration journey and we are looking for a leader to help us maximize the benefits of Office 365 and EMS across our enterprise. The successful candidate will have significant experience and knowledge of the Office 365 platform, services, and associated configurations, along with Exchange, Skype and Active Directory.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Leads the operations of all Active Directory and Office 365 technologies including but not limited to Exchange Online, email archiving via Proofpoint, SharePoint, Skype, Teams, OneDrive, EMS, Intune, FIM, Azure AD, DNS, DHCP, DFS, SSO, federations, certificates and PKI design and implementation.
• Oversee the migration project to Office 365 and drive to completion. Ensure the company is obtaining maximum value of its Office 365 investment including EMS tools.
• Act as the primary technical escalation point for Active Directory, Email, Instant Messaging and Office 365 environments.
• Lead a future project to consolidate Pacific Life's AD domains into a single forests
• Provide technical leadership for enterprise Active Directory Information Technology efforts, including the design, development and delivery of features, configurations, and standards.
• Create, maintain, and implement detailed documentation and maintain standard operating procedures
• Serve as a compliance lead for areas of responsibility. Ensure existing processes and procedures are followed and implementing new governance processes where required.
• Coordinate with the corporate security team to implement advanced security features across all platforms of responsibility.
• Responsible for managing the Microsoft Premier Support agreement and assist with managing our Microsoft enterprise agreement.
FACTORS FOR SUCCESS
• 3-5 years' experience leading a team of Active Directory and Office 365 engineers.
• 7+ years of experience in engineering, implementing, and supporting Exchange and Microsoft Active Directory infrastructure in a 4000+ user environment.
• 3-5 years of experience in engineering, implementing, and supporting an Office 365 infrastructure in 4000+ user environment. Deep subject matter expert technology skills in all Microsoft Office 365 services including Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, Skype for Business, OneDrive for Business and Teams.
• Experience consolidating domains in a global environment. Strong experience in the upgrade/maintenance of all facets of a large/enterprise Active Directory environment.
• Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university or equivalent work experience and Microsoft Office 365 certification; MCSE, MCITP: EA, MCTS, MCSA
• Experience with modern SPAM technologies and malware protection such as Office 365, Azure and Defender Advanced Threat Protection
• Preferred experience with Microsoft Intune Mobile Application Management and Mobile Device Management
• Strong project management experience
Join the Pacific Life team and watch your career grow! We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes: • Competitive salary and bonus program • Medical, dental, and vision as part our commitment in investing in the health and wellbeing of our employees • Two retirement savings plans: 401k savings plan with company match and Company Retirement Contribution (company-paid) • Generous vacation time and holiday pay • And much more!
Apply on company website