Currently we are seeking a talented Salesforce Training Consultant to be a part of the Pacific Life Next Generation Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Platform Center of Excellence (CoE). This transformational team is helping to redefine how customer relationships and data are managed on a single platform for Pacific Life's retail businesses across marketing, sales, and service utilizing tools from Salesforce.
The CRM CoE is rooted in an agile based project management environment with iterative development, where requirements and solutions evolve through collaboration between self-organizing, cross-functional teams. Capabilities are being deployed in a series of foundational phases with the CoE responsible for ongoing operations support, governance, and managing the program back log and capability enhancements.
The Salesforce Training Consultant will act as the central liaison in the Salesforce CoE for all existing and future releases across marketing, sales and service to the divisional training teams.
- Assist with training strategy and overall education plans.
- Assist in creating e-Learning courses, web based, or instructor led formats based on needs.
- Develop training scenarios
- Curriculum module development
- Prepare classroom materials
- Conduct knowledge transfer to Instructors, facilitate onsite or virtual instruction of students.
- Conduct post-training surveys as needed.
- 7+ years of experience in a professional training role
- Demonstrates excellent facilitation and presentation skills in person and via virtual learning platforms
- Salesforce certifications preferred and/or prior experience with Salesforce systems integration work
- Financial Services Cloud experience preferred, Marketing Cloud experience a plus
- Salesforce 1 (Mobile) Experience preferred
- Experience working and delivering in an agile environment
- Must be comfortable in rapidly changing and sometimes ambiguous work situations
- Strong knowledge of adult learning theory and instructional design required
- Experience in Financial Services industry preferred
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task, managing multiple projects and programs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
- Experience authoring instructional materials for instructor-led and virtual training as well as designing for learning media
- Degree and/or certifications in related field are highly desired
Join the Pacific Life team and watch your career grow! We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes: • Competitive salary and bonus program • Medical, dental, and vision as part our commitment in investing in the health and wellbeing of our employees • Two retirement savings plans: 401k savings plan with company match and Company Retirement Contribution (company-paid) • Generous vacation time and holiday pay • And much more!
Apply on company website