Pacific Life is seeking an Enterprise Strategy Analyst in Newport Beach, CA to help shape and evolve our company-wide business strategy. You will be at the heart of our strategic planning and implementation team, working with senior leaders across the enterprise and supporting all aspects of the Enterprise Strategy function. Focus activities include Board and senior leadership presentation support, participation in strategic reviews, market research, assistance planning and running strategy offsites and workshops, participation in prioritization efforts, and support of ad hoc requests and special projects.
Ideal candidate will possess a broad set of skills and an aptitude for learning in a fast-paced environment. Key attributes include strong organization skills, verbal and written communication skills, including an emphasis on storytelling through PowerPoint and other visual media, comfort working with complex and ambiguous data, and problem solving and project management skills.
- Develop internal and external presentations for the Board, CEO, and executive team
- Responding to top management requests for time-sensitive strategic information and analysis, and interacting directly with senior leaders across the organization
- Help manage the corporate strategic planning process and coordinate corporate and divisional strategies
- Assist with research to identify key competitor, distributor, consumer, and technology trends while monitoring the FinTech space for disruptive threats and opportunities.
- Participate in the preparation and facilitation of strategy off sites
- Support and leadership of strategic initiatives and special projects as needed
- Develop knowledge and skills necessary to assume additional responsibilities within group
- 5+ years of relevant professional experience; ideally within the insurance / financial services industry
- Strong analytic and problem-solving skills
- Proven verbal, written, and visual communication skills
- Flexibility, with ability to stay organized and work across multiple projects under tight deadlines
- Ability to work effectively with a broad range of stakeholders, including senior leaders
- Appetite and aptitude for growth and development and a drive for excellence #LI-JB1
This high-visibility role reports to the Vice President of Corporate Strategy.
Join the Pacific Life team and watch your career grow! We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes: • Competitive salary and bonus program • Medical, dental, and vision as part our commitment in investing in the health and wellbeing of our employees • Two retirement savings plans: 401k savings plan with company match and Company Retirement Contribution (company-paid) • Generous vacation time and holiday pay • And much more!
Apply on company website